CUSTOMISE CARDS

I customized of cards.

Just need to tell what kind of cards You would like:
I will design it for You! A few designs below to choose.

YOU JUST NEED TO....
STEP 1: CHOOSE A THEME
  • Happy Birthday
  • Happy Anniversary
  • Happy Wedding
  • New Born BABY
  • Merry Christmas
  • Halloween
  • Happy Father's Day
  • Happy Mother's Day
  • Happy Teacher's Day

STEP2: Choose the design or I will choose for you!

STEP3: Choose a COLOR that your frens, family, lover will like or according to the themes

STEP4: Email it to me

Format

To: (Name)

Address:

From: (Name)

Your Address:

Theme:

Design or card No: ___ or I choose or any ideas you have I can try to customize it for u

Color: ___ or I choose

Message: You can choose to write it yourself or I can type it in for u and mail it to him straight away.

** IMPORTANT NOTE:

Let me who you are mailing it to:

When you need the card? Let me know 1 week in advance to start customizing your card if you are delivering it straight to the person

If you are delivering it to yourself( write your message) before giving it, you need to inform 10days in advance to allow the card to reach you before you can sent it to your frens.

For more enquires: email me at huixin_mei@yahoo.com

Happy to serve you.

To serve you better send me any feedbacks of yours.

No comments: